Jess M.
Jess M., Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Computer Software Support specialist for more that 10 years
49766785

I have added Malware Bytes both to my IPad Pro and my

I have added Malware Bytes both to my IPad Pro and my iPhone, and activated Malware in both, but I still get hacker messages coming through. What should I do?

Hi, welcome and thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I am glad to assist you today.

I am very sorry about your issues.

How did those hacker messages received on your devices? Are those through emails?

Thank you please let me know so that I can assist you further.

Best regards,

Jess

Hi, how is it going? It appears that you are still offline and you have not provided the information I was asking from you. Without those information, I can only provide very limited procedures to help you fix your problem.

If you are installed Malwarebytes Pro on your devices, please run a regular scan and be sure to remove any malwares found. That should be enough. Malwarebytes will be able to detect malwares from your system including scripts or addins that could possibly hijacked your web browser.

Now, if you are referring to email messages sent to you by possible hackers, that cannot be detected by Malwarebytes Pro and they will be treated as regular emails. If a hacker managed to get your email address, then he can send you emails any time just like your other contacts, family and friends. If you spotted a hacker communicating with you through emails, harassing or threatening you, you can mark his emails as JUNK or SPAM so that future emails of this person will NOT reach your Inbox.

Thank you and I hope that helped. If you need further assistance, please let me know so that I can assist you further.

Best regards,

Jess

Customer: replied 9 days ago.
How do I run a malware scan?

Are you using a Windows computer right now or a Mac?