Mohammed Anas
Mohammed Anas, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Microsoft Certified Solutions Expert (MCSE)
111356221

I keep getting logged into an earlier Duolingo Account

Customer Question

I keep getting logged into an earlier Duolingo Account (Tanya Christine Rocks) but need to access my Duolingo Plus Account (Gladwys Hemstitch) which is way ahead. Could you please advise about how to proceed with the changeover?
JA: Which Duolingo product do you have?
Customer: Product 1. Duolingo Plus
JA: What have you tried so far with your Duolingo software?
Customer: I have tried to get Duolingo to email me so I can explain but I never get an answer.
JA: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: I have 2 accounts
Category: Software
Expert:  Mohammed Anas replied 13 days ago.

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer services. This is Anas and I will be assisting you with your issue today. I am sorry for the trouble you are facing. I know that can be frustrating. Hopefully, we can get this resolved quickly. As I understand you are facing an issue with your account.

Just to confirm do you want to sign out from your old Duolingo account and sign in to your Duolingo Plus Account on your computer?

Hello, Without the information I asked for in my request, I can only give you this general answer but I hope this is helpful.

Please follow the instructions to sign out from your old Duolingo account and sign in to your Duolingo Plus Account on your computer. To log out from your old account, open www.duolingo.com/learn and hover your mouse over the profile icon at the top right corner. A drop-down menu will appear and select the logout option from there. Once you logout, then please click the link below to sign in to your Duolingo Plus Account

If you face any difficulty please get back to me and I will help you further. Thank you.

Please let me know if you have any follow up questions. Thank you.
Keep safe always.
Sincerely,
Anas