Joseph Newman
Joseph Newman, Expert
Experience:  Lead Technician at Maryville City Schools
107060210

I have a problem with recurring payments.The companies

My name is***** have a problem with recurring payments.The companies involved do not like you to cancel.So I must cancel my PayPal account to force them to contact me.
JA: Which PayPal product do you have?
Customer: Just the pay account,which is I use on eBay and to pay accounts
JA: What have you tried so far with your PayPal software?
Customer: Try to cancel,but it will not because of recurring payments.These will not cancel no matter how many times I say unsubscribe,therefore I need to cancel PayPal to force them to phone me
JA: Anything else you want the Software Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: No Thank you
Hello my name is***** would be happy to help you with your question today.

To cancel your Paypal account you first need to log into it.  From there you go to account options.  Once there you can select to close the account.

I see you haven't replied, so I will try to answer this to the best of my ability with the information I have been given. If the answer does not help you solve the issue, please use the reply space below to let me know and we'll work together to get your issue fixed.
Thank you for reaching out and letting me help with your question. I wish you luck in your solution. Have a good day and stay safe!