Bing
Bing, Senior Programmer
Experience:  Microsoft Certified Solution Developer
96068672

Am writing from United Kingdom it’s like some one is using

Customer Question

Good afternoon am writing from United Kingdom it’s like some one is using my WhatsApp number from another unknown phone pls
JA: What's the brand/model and Operating System (OS) of your smartphone?
Customer: my phone is iPhone
JA: How long has this been going on with your smartphone? What have you tried so far?
Customer: over a week now
JA: Anything else you want the Smartphone Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: it shows up on my iPhone that some one is using my WhatsApp on another phone
Category: Software
Customer: replied 11 days ago.
Am here now
Customer: replied 11 days ago.
Still related questions pls
Expert:  Bing replied 11 days ago.

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer, an independent technical support website. My name is ***** ***** it’s my pleasure to be assisting you today.

Can I know how you realised that someone is using your number on WhatsApp? Any specific evidence or example?

Customer: replied 11 days ago.
About a week ago I received a message from my WhatsApp message that someone else is using my WhatsApp on another phone
Expert:  Bing replied 11 days ago.

Do you still have that message on your phone at the moment? If yes, a screenshot of it?

Customer: replied 11 days ago.
My iPhone was having a problem so I took it to apple they gave me an appointment but I taught it’s a minor problem so I took it to one local technician who tried to fixed
Customer: replied 11 days ago.
The phone after he did I was able to use my WhatsApp but the next day when I wanted to go on WhatsApp it was showing I can’t use WhatsApp bcs the WhatsApp is registered on another phone
Customer: replied 11 days ago.
If you guys can at least check apart from my phone is there any other phone or number using my WhatsApp pls
Expert:  Bing replied 11 days ago.

During the period of time when you were not with your phone, including the period when the phone was with Apple, was there any chance for your ex-wife to access your phone physically?

Customer: replied 11 days ago.
My first phone was iPhone 7 Plus and now am using iPhone 11 Pro Max
If there is another model of phone using my WhatsApp I want to know
Customer: replied 11 days ago.
Am not sure and that’s what am suspecting
Customer: replied 11 days ago.
Can u people delete immediately any messages
Customer: replied 11 days ago.
block it immediately if it’s she
Customer: replied 11 days ago.
This is crazy
Expert:  Bing replied 11 days ago.

Basically, you may just install WhatsApp and register with your number on your new iPhone 11 Pro Max.

As soon as Whatsapp gets started from that number on your own phone, the person, if any, having access to your account through WhatsApp will stop.

Only one access is allowed on WhatsApp through one number.

Expert:  Bing replied 11 days ago.

If you suspect someone else is using your WhatsApp account, you should notify family and friends as this individual could impersonate you in chats and groups. Please note, WhatsApp is end-to-end encrypted and messages are stored on your device, so someone accessing your account on another device can't read your past conversations.

FYI - The official WhatsApp guide - Stolen accounts

https://faq.whatsapp.com/general/account-and-profile/stolen-accounts/?lang=en

Customer: replied 11 days ago.
Hello am still waiting
Expert:  Bing replied 11 days ago.

I have answered above. I paste it again.

Expert:  Bing replied 11 days ago.

Customer: replied 11 days ago.
what should I do
Expert:  Bing replied 11 days ago.

As advised, you may just install WhatsApp and register with your number on your new iPhone 11 Pro Max.

Customer: replied 11 days ago.
But it’s working now and I received a code
Customer: replied 11 days ago.
But what am try is someone else possibly using another person WhatsApp
Expert:  Bing replied 11 days ago.

> using another person WhatsApp?

Do you mean you are worried about if someone else is still using your WhatsApp number or accessing your WhatsApp messages?

Customer: replied 11 days ago.
Oh really
Expert:  Bing replied 11 days ago.

As advised, if you have just register WhatsApp on your iPhone 11 Pro Max, no ANY one can access your WhatsApp number and see your messages. Simply because Only single access is allowed on WhatsApp through one number. That's the rule of WhatsApp, and that's how it is designed.

If you are not sure, just uninstall WhatsApp from your iPhone 11, then install it again and register the phone number again. That's it.