Divyansh Pagaria
Divyansh Pagaria, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Computer Applications Expert
102882208

I will try again I have already asked this question and the

Customer Question

I will try again I have already asked this question and the answer was a blank screen. Question. My Facebook account email***@******.*** has been stolen I can no longer use hotmail.co.uk or my Facebook account Howard Peck with the picture of me working a Barbecue despite reporting the matter to Facebook and hotmail.co.uk I am still locked out of my account. I cant get past the email thais only partially shown and I cant get into my hotmail.co.uk it is closed at 21 st August please help all my Facebook history is on that account I do have 2 other Facebook accounts but they were opened some time ago and it is only now thzat I am using them
Category: Software
Expert:  Divyansh Pagaria replied 8 days ago.

Thank you for posting your question. My name is ***** ***** I'll be working with you. I'm sorry to hear you're having trouble. I'll certainly try to help you.

Would you please click the below link and follow the on-screen instructions if the Facebook account has been hacked?

I hope the suggestion provided is helpful. Please reply if you need further assistance.

It appears as though you are not available. However, I am following up to check if you need any additional information.

Note: I endeavor to offer excellent service. I am here to assist you until all your questions are answered.

Much thanks to you.