Josh
Josh, Technician
Experience:  5 years as Network Admin, 10+ years of IT support
50836188

My adds account got restrited because of id how do i fix

Customer Question

Hi my adds account got restrited because of id how do i fix this when i cant review
JA: Which software or app can I help with?
Customer: Facebook
JA: What have you tried so far with your Facebook software?
Customer: Done all reaserch possible
JA: Anything else you want the Software Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: Thats everything
Category: Software
Customer: replied 16 days ago.
File attached (M72ZV1V)
Expert:  Josh replied 16 days ago.

Hi! Welcome to Justanswer.com, an independent paid question and answer platform that is home to the best experts in the world! My name is***** have over 10 years of experience and I will be assisting you today. I understand how frustrating your issue can be but I will try to work as fast as possible to a resolution to your issue.

Please allow me a couple of minutes to respond to your request below. If you would like to add any extra information while I am typing out your information, please feel free to respond and I will review it.

---------------------------

Expert:  Josh replied 16 days ago.

Have you requested a review?

Customer: replied 16 days ago.
Dosent allow me
Customer: replied 16 days ago.
There is what you can do
Customer: replied 16 days ago.
is it then a waiting game?
Expert:  Josh replied 16 days ago.

Yes, you would need to perform the steps in that section and wait for their review.

Customer: replied 16 days ago.
Says to review but i cant review untill i confirm my identity
Customer: replied 16 days ago.
File attached (34Q22M6)
Expert:  Josh replied 16 days ago.

Unfortunately, there isn't a way around that restriction. You will have to verify your account or follow the steps required by Facebook.

Expert:  Josh replied 16 days ago.

I hope I was able to answer your question. If you would like to ask me another question in the future, you can add me as a favorite Expert. You'll have the option to do that on your "My Questions" page if you choose to rate our interaction or you can request me by name if you wish.