Bing
Bing, Senior Programmer
Experience:  Microsoft Certified Solution Developer
96068672

I hope you are doing well, I'm a student and they have

Customer Question

HI I hope you are doing well, I'm a student and they have ordered us to make a simple software and write the detailed steps about it and give it back to university by the 4th of June
how much it will cost from you to make the software and how much days you will take to make it
Category: Software
Expert:  Bing replied 10 days ago.

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer, an independent technical support website. My name is ***** ***** it’s my pleasure to be assisting you today.

Can I know what specific technical matter is to be addressed with this question?

Customer: replied 10 days ago.
I don't have a specific problem
my request is to create a software that I has been asked for in University and I want to know of it is possible to be done by you or someone in this platform thanks
Expert:  Bing replied 10 days ago.

Thanks for your response. Can I see the original software requirement document, if any?

Expert:  Bing replied 9 days ago.

As no further input was gathered against my last clarifying question, I now provide a general answer based on the given description and common situations.

Generally speaking, if you want to hire someone to complete a whole project for you, you may find them online from a website like the below one.

https://www.upwork.com/hire/coders/