Andrew Balfour
Andrew Balfour, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Over 30 Years Experience!
110699312

I'm chasing up my daughter renal passport as were flying out

Customer Question

hi I'm chasing up my daughter renal passport as were flying out on 17th of may,we have emailed several times and gave all relevant documents
JA: Who is your email provider (Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook, etc.)?
Customer: the refrence number is ***** yahoo my daughter name is ***** *****
JA: How do you usually access Yahoo? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?
Customer: phone
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: we have send all relavent documents by special recorded delivery we have emailed we have tried calling and its been over 10 weeks.
JA: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: no thanks
Category: Software
Expert:  Andrew Balfour replied 15 days ago.

Hello and Welcome to JustAnswer.co.uk

I would like to start by introducing myself, I am Andrew, one of the many experts on JustAnswer.co.uk with over 30 years of experience! I know it can be frustrating when electronics go wrong but from my experience, misconfiguration is usually the most common reason and with the right advice and guidance you can be sure to have them addressed. Please allow me a few moments to investigate the information you have logged with us today so that I can provide you with the information you need to have this matter addressed

Thank you for your patience while I investigated your question. I will need some additional information in this instance as the information provided initially has not been very clear, I hope that is ok with you.

1. Could you let me know which service you used to renew the passport? 
Customer: replied 15 days ago.
are you the passport office

As I have not heard back from you with the information requested, I will have to provide my answer based on the information you have provided us already, this may not be accurate, however, if you do wish to provide me with more information I can then look into investigating further!

Based on the information you have provided it sounds like you have a query relating to a password ***** has been renewed and would like to know the status of delivery. I would suggest you can track your passport online with the unique pex number provided and to do so, please see the steps I have attached below.

1. Go to - https://www.passport.service.gov.uk/track/reference
  2. Enter your Pex number and tap the continue button. 
  3. Enter the registered email and date of birth of the applicant. 
  4. You will be now shown the results of the status. 

I hope the information provided today helps and if you have any questions or require any further assistance, please let me know and I will do my best to answer those!

Andrew