Bing
Bing, Senior Programmer
Experience:  Microsoft Certified Solution Developer
96068672

Amazon are asking me to choose items I all ready have and

Customer Question

Amazon are asking me to choose items I all ready have and they want to send them too me all I want is what do I owe them one of your colleagues sorted but they are still wanting to choose items ,this has gone on for 3 weeks it is begging frontier me Ian 82 yrs please please help me
JA: What's the brand and model of your product?
Customer: Kindle 8
JA: What have you tried so far with your Amazon product?
Customer: Amazon for 3 weeks have shown me items I all ready have they say all the time goods following g using want the goods I have them all I want is to pay what I owe it will be paid immediately 3 weeks every day filling same orders
JA: Anything else you want the Electronics Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: This is not kindle problem I need help with Amazon orders
Category: Software
Expert:  Bing replied 15 days ago.

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer, an independent technical support website. My name is ***** ***** it’s my pleasure to be assisting you today.

Can I see a screenshot showing what the original symptom looks like from your side?

Expert:  Bing replied 14 days ago.

As no further input was gathered against my last clarifying question, I now provide a general answer based on the given description and common situations.

Generally speaking, if you are shopping online with Amazon.com, you can modify an item in your Shopping Cart including removing all items in the car. You don't need to buy or pay for everything in the cart, like what you do in a physical supermarket. See below the official how-to guide.

https://www.amazon.com.au/gp/help/customer/display.html?nodeId=201889540

Even if you have paid or ordered something, you can cancel it and get refunded as well. See below the official instruction.

https://www.amazon.com.au/gp/help/customer/display.html?nodeId=201976060