NILESH PANCHAL
NILESH PANCHAL, Computer Tech
Experience:  10 years of programming experience and Microsoft technologies expert
108438151

Apparently i need to renew i 60 + oyster card. i have never

Customer Question

apparently i need to renew i 60 + oyster card . i have never been sent notice about this . my card number is0080638880 28 expiry date 13/12/2025 .
JA: How long have you had your IS0080638880?
Customer: that's (###) ###-####28
JA: What have you tried so far?
Customer: using it on the buses being told to contact yourselves
JA: Anything else you want the Electronics Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: don't think so
Category: Software
Expert:  NILESH PANCHAL replied 19 days ago.

Hello and Welcome to JustAnswer, an independent Question and Answer site. My name is ***** ***** I will be happy to help you today!

I am sorry to hear about the issue you are facing. Hopefully, we can get this resolved quickly.

If you're 60 or over and live in a London borough, you can get a 60+ London Oyster photocard until you're eligible for a Freedom Pass.

How to apply

You apply online for a 60+ London Oyster photocard from two weeks before your 60th birthday.

Link: https://photocard.tfl.gov.uk/tfl/showLogon.do

You need to provide:

• Active email address
  • Details from your valid, machine-readable passport or your valid UK driving licence (full or provisional)
  • A colour image of your valid, machine-readable passport. This must be in .png or .jpg format and be less than 6MB. The image must show your photo, personal details and passport number
  • Digital photo of you which must be a .jpg, .bmp or .gif file and be less than 6MB
  • Debit or credit card registered at your address to confirm you live in a London borough and pay £20

I hope this helps you. Let me know if you need further assistance.

Thanks!

Hello! If you need further assistance, please let me know in the reply box below and I am happy to continue to help you.

Nilesh