AnswersByEric
AnswersByEric, Computer Enthusiast
Experience:  Many years as a software developer and tech support provider.
57442719

I have been trying since last night and all of today to find

Customer Question

hi i have been trying since last night and all of today to find out how i can get into my own account not my daughters
JA: Just to clarify, what device or product are you trying to access?
Customer: seems mine has vanished and no mater how i try i get no where - just a lot of unhelpful headings - none of which are for the problem i have i may have accidentally deleted my own account - it is very urgent i have/had a new advert for basset hound pups went live on saturday 18th jun 9am have got messages to reply to and someone has sent a deposit need urgent help
JA: How long have you had your 18TH?
Customer: don’t understand
JA: What confuses you?
Customer: i should just like a normal way of correcting something that has affected my account your site does not allow any sensible enquiries
JA: What have you tried so far?
Customer: I have explained so many times and got nowhere this is the most unhelpful sight to access help or a telephone number
JA: Anything else you want the Smartphone Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: I need to either get into my site - or you re-open it -so i can access messages i know are on the site for yesterday - however you seem unable to do this - the site is on pets4homes - selling Basset hound Pups email address on the account is***@******.*** - password ***** - if you go into that you will get My daughters account and no mention of mine - as i stated i put the pups on there yesterday to c if she could read messages etc all to no avail - this is urgent and i am not being helped by your site at all
Category: Software
Customer: replied 17 days ago.
hello - just informing you i am now away from the computer until 9 am tomorrow morning - will have phone if a text message is necessary - i cannot express how urgent it is to rectify my being able to access my messages on the site i have given you the information on and hopefully you may be able to help although i would have thought pets4homs should be able to do it instead of a lot of totally idiotic support messages outcome no support at all!! sincerely ***** ***** ma be able to help - hopefully be able to talk tomorrow cheers
Expert:  AnswersByEric replied 17 days ago.

Hi and thanks for using JustAnswer. My name is ***** ***** I will gladly help you find the answers you need.

Correct me if I am wrong, you wanted to access your account to pets4homes? Have you tried to login with your account?

Customer: replied 17 days ago.
Always states either the email or password ***** *****
Always used to work
Customer: replied 17 days ago.
How do I know u will b able to rectify my connection with pets4homes
Expert:  AnswersByEric replied 12 days ago.
No worries kindly click the link below and you will be connected to pets4homes support

https://support.pets4homes.co.uk/support/home