Benjie
Benjie, Software
Experience:  Computer and IT Support Engineer
102836769

Someone hacked my Facebook and changed my details especially

Customer Question

Someone hacked my Facebook and changed my details especially my email address. How can Facebook help me to get back my section please. I had the account over 12 years now
JA: Which Facebook product do you have?
Customer: Is my personal account
JA: What have you tried so far with your Facebook software?
Customer: A friend said hello on my messenger and we started talking and she asked me to help her send a code
JA: Anything else you want the Software Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: So I did after she pleaded then after 15mins Facebook sent a message that I should log out and my login has been expired
Category: Software
Expert:  Benjie replied 16 days ago.

Hello! Welcome to JustAnswer. Thank you for your question. I’m Benjie and I can help you today.

I’m sorry to hear you’re having trouble. I know that can be frustrating. Hopefully, we can get this resolved quickly.

May I know What exactly the account are you having trouble accessing?

Customer: replied 16 days ago.
Someone has hacked my Facebook account
Expert:  Benjie replied 16 days ago.

I totally understand how important it is for you to get back to your account.

I would like to set expectations that we have a general Account Recovery process which is set final by Facebook and was created to make sure that all accounts are safe as we value your privacy and security.
We are unable to open your accounts and change any information
We are unable to reset your password ***** I can do, however, is to guide you through the steps that might help you in recovering your account.

Can you still access the recovery email and phone number associated with your Facebook account?

Customer: replied 16 days ago.
I am so stressed and frustrated
Customer: replied 16 days ago.
I am not paying no further money for assistance.
Expert:  Benjie replied 16 days ago.

Customer: replied 16 days ago.
No
Customer: replied 16 days ago.
My email address has been changed
Expert:  Benjie replied 16 days ago.

First, Try To reset your password, please visit https://www.facebook.com/login/identify/?ctx=recover&ars=facebook_login to receive an email with a link to reset your password.

Please allow for a few minutes for the email to arrive in your inbox. Please check your Junk and Promotions folders if it does not arrive in your inbox.

Customer: replied 16 days ago.
password so whatever password ***** I tried no avail because it is going back to the hacker's email
Customer: replied 16 days ago.
My email address has been changed by the hacker
Customer: replied 16 days ago.
This is the email address that hacked my Facebook page
Expert:  Benjie replied 16 days ago.

The only thing you can try in this case is to fill out this form to reinstate your Facebook account. Please click the link below

contact Facebook Here's the link https://store.facebook.com/help/support/portal/topic/account/

Click I need assistance with my Facebook account (account locked/disabled)

Scroll down and click "Forgot Password"

Then click "This does not solved my Issue"

it will direct you to Email Us page.

enter as many details as possible (also enter your mobile number if you have) to prove that you are the true owner of the Facebook account.

The more information you can include in the form, the better the chance you’ll have of regaining access to your account.

In the Contact email address text box, enter a current email address where facebook can contact you or send your password ***** link.

Facebook will verify your account and contact you later (1-3 days).

They will respond to you via email and sent you a link to reset your Facebook password.

Customer: replied 16 days ago.
Thank you very much and I hope and pray that my problem will be able to solve as soon as possible. With hope i pray that I can get back my Facebook account back so that I will be able to protect my children pictures and family. Thank you so much.
Expert:  Benjie replied 16 days ago.

You are very much welcome! Stay safe.

If you have any further questions. don't hesitate to ask. Stay safe! and Have a nice day!