NILESH PANCHAL
NILESH PANCHAL, Computer Tech
Experience:  10 years of programming experience and Microsoft technologies expert
108438151

Hiya - I am trying to bur item

Customer Question

Hiya - I am trying to bur item [[#c8a884845c7141d8aa93321ac1259c88#] and the seller insists on paypal. However when I go to the link the following message appears:
JA: Hi. What specific product are you working with?
Customer: You can pay the seller of this item by completing the following steps:Read the item description for information on how to pay, or check for an email from the seller for payment details.
Email your delivery address to the seller. Then send payment to the seller once you know the billing address and total cost (including postage).
JA: Have you made any recent changes to your payment info, or your Paypal account in general?
Customer: None - Ive used it for years
JA: Is there anything else the Computer Expert should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: I dont think so
Category: Software
Expert:  NILESH PANCHAL replied 13 days ago.

Hello and Welcome to JustAnswer, an independent Question and Answer site. My name is ***** ***** I will be happy to help you today!

I am sorry to hear about the issue you are facing. Hopefully, we can get this resolved quickly.

Kindly let me know using which website you want to buy item.

If you have a PayPal account, you can use it to pay for your items on eBay. You can also link your PayPal and eBay accounts so you don’t need to enter your details each time you pay at checkout.

To pay with PayPal, select PayPal as your payment method at checkout and enter your account information. If you'd like us to save your details for next time, select the Remember me box.

I hope this helps you. Let me know if you need further assistance.

Thanks!

Customer: replied 13 days ago.
as I have clearly stated.
When you click on pay.
PayPal does not appear on the screen at all. before you do this or after!

Are you trying to purchase from eBay?

Let me know if you want to purchase it from eBay or any other website.

To pay with PayPal, select PayPal as your payment method at checkout and enter your account information.

Thanks!

Hello! If you need further assistance, please let me know in the reply box below and I am happy to continue to help you.

Nilesh