Jess M.
Jess M., Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Computer Software Support specialist for more that 10 years
49766785

When applying for renewal of my licence ( 70 in October } re

Customer Question

Hi, when applying for renewal of my licence ( 70 in October } re the web site it is not allowing me to proceed , I am putting in Mr as title and leaving other blank but giving message that other does not need filling in which I am not doing , is there a fault with the website ?
JA: Hi. What specific product are you working with?
Customer: gov.com renew your pension @ 70
JA: What have you tried so far?
Customer: as above
JA: Is there anything else the Electronics Expert should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: No thanks
Category: Software
Expert:  Jess M. replied 11 days ago.

Hi, welcome and thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I am glad to assist you today.

I am very sorry about your issues. Few things first:

1. Are you using a Windows computer? or a Mac?
    2. What web browser are you using where this problem is happening?
    3. Can you please tell me the URL of the website that you are using?

Thank you and please let me know so that I can assist you further.

Best regards,

Jess

Expert:  Jess M. replied 10 days ago.

Hi, how is it going? It appears that you are still offline and you have not provided the information I was asking from you. Without those information, I can only provide very limited procedures to help you fix your problem.

I am very sorry about your issues. I believe the website that you are using for the renewal that you mentioned was working just fine. First, I suggest that you try the renewal application process again and be sure to maximize the web browser that you are using to access the site. By "maximize", I am referring to open the web browser in such a way that it will fill the whole screen. In this manner, you can clearly see the form controls in the application process.

There are "fields" in online forms that you only click and then you can select the values in the drop down. There are fields also that are mandatory, which means you need to input your data by manually typing it or pick a value from the drop down. These mandatory fields are usually marked by a red asterisk. You need to enter your data on such mandatory field to make sure that you can submit the form.

Thank you and I hope that helped. If you need further assistance, please let me know. I will be happy to assist you until your issue is resolved.

Best regards,

Jess