NILESH PANCHAL
NILESH PANCHAL, Computer Tech
Experience:  10 years of programming experience and Microsoft technologies expert
108438151

I wonder if it possible just do the days not the dates for

Customer Question

hi, i wonder if it possible just do the days not the dates for example we just want to know which days is the best
JA: Hi. What device or product does this involve?
Customer: doodle
JA: What's the brand and model of your product?
Customer: apple mac
JA: The Apple Technician can answer that question. Is there anything else they should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: and how to invite people to the doodle? where to add their email?
Category: Software
Expert:  NILESH PANCHAL replied 8 days ago.

Hello and Welcome to JustAnswer, an independent Question and Answer site. My name is ***** ***** I will be happy to help you today!

I am sorry to hear about the issue you are facing. Hopefully, we can get this resolved quickly.

Kindly let me know which device are you using to access Doodle.

Customer: replied 8 days ago.
hi Nilesh thank you for response, can i use just days in doodle instead of full dates
Customer: replied 8 days ago.
apply mac

Ok.

Customer: replied 8 days ago.
no i rather not allow for you to securely connect to my laptop. thank you for trying bye

Choose meeting type

1. From your Doodle Dashboard, click on "Create" in the top right corner

2. Select "Create group poll"
  3. Set a title, description and location of your meeting.

Add your times

1. Click anywhere on the calendar to create a time slot. The time slots can be extended to longer or shorter slots by dragging the top or bottom of the green box up or down (minimum 30 minutes).

2. Check for conflicts under "calendar" at the top right corner. Your connected default calendar will be selected automatically, but you can also select any other calendar that you have connected in your Doodle account, or that you subscribe to (for example, shared calendars).

3. Check your time zone at the bottom left corner. You have to select YOUR time zone. The group poll will adjust automatically according to the time zone of your participants.

4. Click beneath the name of the days (MON, TUE, WED etc) to create all day options with no specific time. You must select either all options as all day options, or add times to all the options.

1. Click "continue" at the bottom right corner to finish your group poll set up.

Share invite

Now it's time to invite your participants.

1. Click "share invite" in the top right corner

2. Click "Copy link" to copy the participation link.

3. Share the link with your participants as you’d like.

You'll need a Doodle account to invite your participants via email

Please ignore remote service request as they are auto generated.

I hope this helps you. Let me know if you need further assistance.

Thanks!

Hello! If you need further assistance, please let me know in the reply box below and I am happy to continue to help you.

Nilesh