Stuart Williams
Stuart Williams,
Experience:  na at na
112509250

I've a Halifax ISA SAVER and when I transfer money from my

Customer Question

I've a Halifax ISA SAVER and when I transfer money from my NatWest current account it keeps being returned.
JA: Have you made any recent changes to your payment info, or your NatWest current account in general?
Customer: No
JA: Is there anything else the Computer Expert should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: No
Category: Software
Expert:  Stuart Williams replied 12 days ago.
Hi there my name is***** will be the expert helping you today. I have over 20 years of technical experience in this area.I understand that you are having an issue with transferring funds to your ISA SAVER from your NatWest account and I will do my best to help you today.Thank you for using JustAnswer.com the independent, paid for, question and answer website.
Please allow me a few moments to review the details of your question, is there any additional information that you would like to offer?For example please can you tell me what steps have been taken to resolve this issue so far?Thank you
Customer: replied 12 days ago.
I've tried re-entering the details on my App but it goes straight back to the original data I fed in. Its been doing this for months and I thought it was because I have an ISA with NatWest too.
Customer: replied 12 days ago.
If you tell me what to do I can manage. The NW error message says the problem is with Halifax and I shouldn't have to pay to have it resolved.
Absolutely I agree and I think what you will need to do is contact NatWest technical support.Here is a link to the NatWest support hub where you can raise a ticket with them directly.https://www.natwest.com/support-centre.htmlPlease let me know if you have any further questions or if there is anything else that I can assist you with.