Benjie
Benjie, Software
Experience:  Computer and IT Support Engineer
102836769

I want pay to put money into as you go phone, I want to

Customer Question

I want pay to put money into pat as you go phone
JA: What's the brand/model and Operating System (OS) of your smartphone?
Customer: I want to payyou to continue using my pay as you go phone tried to pay on line but you will not accept my barclay card. is this because it was bought for me a a present with £ 20 put in by my daughter
JA: How long has this been going on with your smartphone? What have you tried so far?
Customer: Tried all morning I have now nothing left on my phone to call HELP
JA: Anything else you want the Smartphone Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: No
Category: Software
Expert:  Benjie replied 15 days ago.
Hello! Welcome to JustAnswer. Thank you for your question. I'm Benjie and I can help you today.

I’m sorry to hear you're having trouble. I know that can be frustrating. Hopefully, we can get this resolved quickly.

In which account or service do you wish to update the card details?

Expert:  Benjie replied 14 days ago.

Since I didn't hear from you please try these general instructions.

There are some options you can do to resolve this situation. You can either go to their website, sign in your account, and in your Account see if you have the ability to change the credit card details. If you are unable to do so, you may need to then contact their customer support. Once there, you can explain them the situation and ask them to change the payment on file.

We best recommend a conversation thru the phone because they going to ask you some few sensitive information that can only be given over the phone and in addition, they need to validate your information.

If I have not fully addressed your questions or if you have any follow-up questions, or if I have misinterpreted your questions in any way,

please feel free to reply here. I'm more than happy to help you!

Expert:  Benjie replied 14 days ago.

Hello, I apologize for the inconvenience this has caused. Since I haven't heard back, I'm assuming the solution I gave you solved the problem. Please do not hesitate to contact me if you have any questions.

I'd love to help you look into this issue today, just let me know! :)​​

In case you missed my last response, I want to provide it to you again. You can always ask a follow-up question:

Thank you again for visiting JustAnswer, Please let me know if you have any follow-up questions or if anything in this answer was unclear, and I will be happy to help.

If you are not satisfied, we can go back and forth until you have the answer you need.

Thank you very much, and have a wonderful day.