Andrew Taylor
Andrew Taylor, Computer Hardware Engineer
Experience:  System Engineer
102326245

This morning i changed my e-mail address on my account from

Customer Question

Hi,This morning i changed my e-mail address on my account from***@******.*** to***@******.*** afternoon I got an alert that my cover has expired,my subscription is to expire January 2023.I now find my safe connect is no longer active,if you could advise please.
JA: Hi. How long has this been going on with your computer? What have you tried so far?
Customer: Changed my e-mail address today,my old e-mail is due to expire soon,I recieved a confirmation e-mail confirming the change,my cover has been off since this afternoon.I have tried support to no avail from the deteils of your e-mail this morning.Going into MY Account all appears to be correct.
JA: Is there anything else the Computer Expert should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: Don't think so,just need to be reconnected as my subscription is still valid
Category: Software
Expert:  Andrew Taylor replied 7 days ago.

Welcome to JustAnswer, my name is***** have over 10 years of experience and I will be helping you today regarding your issue, it's a pleasure speaking to you. My goal is to provide you with excellent service. I understand that you need to update your cover. Is this correct? 

As I do not have enough information to truly answer your question, I will give a general answer for the time being

Please, follow the instructions below to re-create your outlook profile: (I can also connect do your Device and do this for you If you wish)

Close Outlook
Hold down the two following keys at the same time: Windows key and the letter R
In the box that comes up, type: control
Click the Ok button.
In the top right search bar, type mail and click the Mail icon.
Click the "Show profiles" button.
Click the 'Add' profile button.
Enter the name "Outlook 2021" and click ok.
Enter your email information.
Click Next > Next > Finish.
Choose "Outlook 2021" in the "Always use this profile" box and click OK.
Now open Outlook and test it.

Please come back to me at any time and we can give a more accurate answer. Thank you so much for your time today, it has been a pleasure. Looking forward to speaking to you again soon, stay safe Andy

Did you get this? Just checking in :-)

Thank you for our interaction!

As there is no reply, I will mark this as complete for now - feel free to get back in touch :-)

I sincerely ***** ***** issue does not happen again.

If you have any more questions or concerns let me know, and we can talk about a different approach.

Have a wonderful day, and stay safe.