Stuart Williams
Stuart Williams,
Experience:  na at na
112509250

My duo lingo 'upgraded' to the Super version yesterday

Customer Question

My duo lingo 'upgraded' to the Super version yesterday without me asking. It now only goes up to Unit 5 (which I had just completed). I can no longer see the checkpoint castle for Unit 5 and Units 6 and 7 have completed disappeared.
JA: What specific product are you working with?
Customer: Duolingo Welsh on an android mobile phone. How can I get Units 6 & 7 back on Super Duolingo? Or can I just revert to the previous version where I could see them?
JA: The Smartphone Technician can answer that question. Is there anything else they should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: I don't think so. I hope the smartphone technician can help as I'm really enjoying the course and want to complete it to unit 7
Category: Software
Expert:  Stuart Williams replied 13 days ago.
Hi there my name is***** will be the expert helping you today. I have over 20 years of technical experience in this area.I understand that you are having an issue with Duo Lingo software upgrade and I will do my best to help you today.Thank you for using JustAnswer.com the independent, paid for, question and answer website.
Please allow me a few moments to review the details of your question, is there any additional information that you would like to offer?For example please can you tell me what steps have been taken to resolve this issue so far?Thank you

Hi again, I see that you cannot offer any further information on the issue. In this case I can only offer a general answer that I believe will help you resolve the problem.

After reviewing the details provided the solution to the issue you are having with DuoLingo is to raise a request through their support centre, you can access it via the following link: https://support.duolingo.com/hc/en-us

Unfortunately due to the nature of this request I can only advise using the policy provided by their support team.

Please let me know if you have any further questions or if there is anything else that I can assist you with.

I hope you are satisfied with the service, thank you and enjoy your day!