Andrew Taylor
Andrew Taylor, Computer Hardware Engineer
Experience:  System Engineer
102326245

We want to activate our voucher which has been transferred

Customer Question

We want to activate our voucher which has been transferred back to you from adventure 001
JA: Just to clarify, what device or product are you trying to access?
Customer: We had a voucher for a helicopter experience with adventure001 which has been transferred back to you, Buyagift, : they were unable to give us that experience so returned the voucher to yourselves. We want a two night hotel break please.
JA: What's the brand and model of your product?
Customer: I don’t understand what you mean
JA: The Technician will be able to walk you through that. What have you tried so far?
Customer: I’ll give you the voucher reference -1044126-BAG13661422
JA: Anything else you want the Electronics Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: We really need this sorting out quickly as it was a special birthday gift, still waiting after a year!
Category: Software
Expert:  Andrew Taylor replied 5 days ago.

Welcome to JustAnswer, my name is***** have over 10 years of experience and I will be helping you today regarding your issue, it's a pleasure speaking to you. My goal is to provide you with excellent service. I understand that you are having issues with a Gift Voucher. Is this correct? 

As I do not have enough information to truly answer your question, I will give a general answer for the time being

Take the gift card to the cashier and say the amount that you want to load onto the card if it doesn't have a set amount specified. The cashier will load and activate the gift card as you purchase it. If you have any questions about the terms and conditions, or the expiry date of the gift card, ask the cashier.

Please come back to me at any time and we can give a more accurate answer. Thank you so much for your time today, it has been a pleasure. Looking forward to speaking to you again soon, stay safe Andy  

Expert:  Andrew Taylor replied 4 days ago.

Thank you for our interaction :-) As there are no further replies I will mark this one as completed. I sincerely ***** ***** issue does not happen again. If you have any more questions or concerns let me know and we can talk about a different approach. Have a wonderful day, and stay safe.