How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask inciteadvisor Your Own Question
inciteadvisor, Lawyer
Category: South Africa Law
Satisfied Customers: 795
Experience:  Registered Corporate lawywer
Type Your South Africa Law Question Here...
inciteadvisor is online now

I need UK lawyer

Customer Question

I applied for a stay of writ fi fa. Now the person has applied to the court and had it lifted? what now?


I stated and put my location as UK ENGLAND!!!


I need answers from a UK lawyer..

Thank you.

Submitted: 3 years ago.
Category: South Africa Law