How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask inciteadvisor Your Own Question
inciteadvisor, Lawyer
Category: South Africa Law
Satisfied Customers: 795
Experience:  Registered Corporate lawywer
Type Your South Africa Law Question Here...
inciteadvisor is online now

We have lived in our mid-terrace since July 1989. There is

Customer Question

We have lived in our mid-terrace since July 1989. There is no access to the rear of the property except through the house and kitchen. From the outset our end neighbour has allowed us access when necessary, mainly for window cleaners and gardener,and for maintenance at the rear of the house. A few months ago we had a change of neighbour who has refused permission for any access. Could it be that a Right of Way has been established?
Submitted: 2 years ago.
Category: South Africa Law
Expert:  JW Fourie replied 2 years ago.
Does this pertain to South African Law?