inciteadvisor
inciteadvisor, Lawyer
Experience:  Registered Corporate lawywer
64676430

I have made 5 requests to the trustees to change the colour

Customer Question

I have made 5 requests to the trustees to change the colour of my windows.
They have refused to answer, so I changed the colour,now they have threatened me with the ombud if I don't repaint them.
What should I do.
None of the windows can be seen from outside my unit.
Regards Brian
Category: South Africa Law
Expert:  Josh-2010 replied 10 months ago.

Hello and thank you for your question. I will be very pleased to assist you. I'm a practising lawyer in England with over 10 years experience.

1. May I confirm this relates to England and Wales or another jurisdiction please?
  2. If it does relate to E&W what sort of accomodation is this - is it a lease you own, or a property you rent and are the trustees your landlord?
  3. If not is it a freehold property on a private estate on which you are bound by restrictive covenants not to alter without permission?
Customer: replied 10 months ago.
South Africa sectional title3 yes

Thanks. Unfortunatly the question has been posted to the UK section. I can ask that it is moved or you can contact customer services directly here:

http://ww2.justanswer.co.uk/help

Customer: replied 10 months ago.
Please move to the correct section
Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 10 months ago.
Customer: replied 10 months ago.
Please return £38 as you have failed to answer my question