How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • Go back-and-forth until satisfied
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask T_Graham12 Your Own Question
Category: South Africa Law
Satisfied Customers: 2
Type Your South Africa Law Question Here...
T_Graham12 is online now

I am roumanian and i working here in uk around 3 years, i

Customer Question

JA: Hello. How can I help?
Customer: i am roumanian and i working here in uk around 3 years
JA: Has anything been filed or reported?
Customer: i married a filipina woman last year
JA: Anything else you want the Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: she is now in romania with the resident card
JA: What state are you in? It matters because laws vary by location.
Customer: im in London
Submitted: 6 months ago.
Category: South Africa Law
Expert:  SolicitorRM replied 6 months ago.

Hi thank you for your enquiry and your patience. What do you want guidance on please? are you looking for your wife to come to the UK?