T_Graham12
T_Graham12,
28732269

I am looking for an attorney to help with dealing with an

Customer Question

I am looking for an attorney to help with dealing with an estate of my late husband. I am made to understand that although his estate was seen to here in England it was not lodged in South Africa.
JA: Estate laws vary by state. What state are you in?
Customer: I am in Hampshire in United Kingdom. Lived in Cape Town
JA: What documents or supporting evidence do you have?
Customer: What kind of documents do you mean. I have a death certificate, and details & correspondence from Standard Bank non residence in Johannesburg
JA: Anything else you want the Lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: My husband passed away in June 2013. Payments were coming thru until about end of last year.
Category: South Africa Law
Expert:  Virtual-mod replied 14 days ago.

Customer: replied 14 days ago.
Kindly cancel and refund my money please. Could not wait for you to respond. Thank you