How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • Go back-and-forth until satisfied
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask T_Graham12 Your Own Question
Category: South Africa Law
Satisfied Customers: 2
Type Your South Africa Law Question Here...
T_Graham12 is online now

I am looking for an attorney to help with dealing with an

Customer Question

I am looking for an attorney to help with dealing with an estate of my late husband. I am made to understand that although his estate was seen to here in England it was not lodged in South Africa.
JA: Estate laws vary by state. What state are you in?
Customer: I am in Hampshire in United Kingdom. Lived in Cape Town
JA: What documents or supporting evidence do you have?
Customer: What kind of documents do you mean. I have a death certificate, and details & correspondence from Standard Bank non residence in Johannesburg
JA: Anything else you want the Lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: My husband passed away in June 2013. Payments were coming thru until about end of last year.
Submitted: 7 months ago.
Category: South Africa Law
Expert:  Virtual-mod replied 7 months ago.

I've been working hard to find a Professional to assist you with your question, but sometimes finding the right Professional can take a little longer than expected.

I wonder whether you're ok with continuing to wait for an answer. If you are, please let me know and I will continue my search. If not, feel free to let me know and I will cancel this question for you.

Thank you!
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
Kindly cancel and refund my money please. Could not wait for you to respond. Thank you