JimLawyer
JimLawyer, Solicitor
Experience:  Senior Associate Solicitor
97337639

Have a high court judgement against hmrc but need to find

Have a high court judgement against hmrc but need to find bailiff who can act on it and get my money
JA: What state are you in? It matters because laws vary by location.
Customer: Uk
JA: Has anything been filed or reported?
Customer: Yes I have won the case and it has been filed
JA: Anything else you want the Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: No

Hello, I’m Jim, a dual-qualified lawyer (UK & Republic of Ireland) and happy to help you today.

Have you tried the high court enforcement officers?

Customer: replied 6 days ago.
No

OK, the high court enforcement officers can be instructed to attend - this company can do it for you and they simply add their fee to your claim judgment: https://www.courtenforcementservices.co.uk/

Thanks, ***** ***** like you clicked the call request button - apologies I can’t take a call at the moment but other experts are free to contact you. If no one calls you then you will not be charged for it - an "authorisation" has been made for payment, that's all. However, the call request is open to all experts - if you want to cancel the call then please go to this link: https://www.justanswer.com/help/contact-us

I can continue with the question online if that suits?

Customer: replied 6 days ago.
please

OK, so the high court enforcement is one option. There are many others, which include third party debt order (freeze their bank account), summons to court for questioning, charging orders, etc. I feel that the high court enforcement option is the most effective as their officers can force entry and seize goods to sell at auction. They are only paid by results (whereas a county court bailiff is salaried so they get paid regardless and they are in my view less effective).

And a fee of £66 payable to HMCTS must accompany the form

Or you could use the company I mentioned who deals with it for you and they add their fee to the sum you are claiming.