Solicitor4All
Solicitor4All, Lawyer
Experience:  Director and Principal Solicitor. UK
103094402

I am defending myself regarding to property in another

I am defending myself regarding to property in another country
JA: Where are you? It matters because laws vary by location.
Customer: The property is in Guyana. South America - How do I ask, for a Escrow? Is there a request that has to be made? An order, quoting a reference?
JA: The Lawyer will be able to walk you through that. What steps have you taken so far?
Customer: I have repeatedly only asked verbally via an email directly to a judge which seemed to be ignored.
JA: Is there anything else the Lawyer should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: Not at this time - My case has been going on for thirteen years! And my previous lawyer kept ignoring or avoiding the question hence, one of the reasons I got rid of him. I will be going to Guyana very soon to defend myself. Just need this request answered? Thank you!

I apologise as we have not yet been able to find a Professional to assist you. Do you wish for me to continue to search for someone to assist you or would you like for us to close your question at this time?
Oleksandra-Moderator
Good morning, welcome to just answer and thank you for your patience thus far.

I am one of the lawyers on the platform and happy to assist.

You do not need a court order or a lawyer to represent you, you just approach a bank to request an escrow account.

Any follow up please do not hesitate to send your message. Always glad to assist and to clarify anything should you return for further guidance.

Solicitor4All, Lawyer
Experience: Director and Principal Solicitor. UK
Customer: replied 11 days ago.
I don't understand. If you have two parties in dispute about ownership of a property and one of those parties is making money from renting out said property. How to I request an escrow that the rent money goes in to until dispute is resolved?

Your question is now clearer, You apply to the Court if the other party refuses to accept your request amicably and the Court where the property is situated makes the decision and with that decision you apply for the escrow account or the other party applies with a reputable bank.