Solicitor4All
Solicitor4All, Lawyer
Experience:  Director and Principal Solicitor. UK
103094402

What is the procedure for submitting photos and reports to a

Customer Question

What is the procedure for submitting photos and reports to a court case was it changed because of corvid
JA: Where is this? It matters because laws vary by location.
Customer: Darford county court
JA: What steps have been taken so far?
Customer: The judge accepted them even though I had not seen and they were not mention in this defence statement or letters to me
JA: Is there anything else the Lawyer should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: I took a company to court because they refused to refund me because the part was wrong or faulty just over £600
Category: South Africa Law
Expert:  Solicitor4All replied 19 days ago.
Good evening, welcome to just answer.

I am SolicitorAll a law Expert with over 15 years in practice. It is my pleasure to assist you today. Thank you for the inquiry

Thanks for the brief, Please leave it with me for now, I will respond once done rest assured this morning.Thank you

Thank you for your patience. All documents to be relied on at court will be filed and served on the other party in line with the timescales provided in the Allocation to a specific track order of the hearing notice. If the other side does not file and serve they would need to ask the court’s permission to have them admitted as evidence at the hearing which the party that has not seen the documents could challenge. Covid hasn’t changed this procedure what may have relaxed is the format I’m which they are filed; so now most courts will accept emails.

Any follow up please do not hesitate to send me your message. I am always glad to clarify anything and to assist. All the best