How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask José M. Your Own Question
José M.
José M., Attorney
Category: Spain Law
Satisfied Customers: 6360
Experience:  Spanish Attorney
Type Your Spain Law Question Here...
José M. is online now

We transferred the deposit for a property in los alcazares

This answer was rated:

We transferred the deposit for a property in los alcazares from England, We have not signed a contract even though we have been there since. If we change our mind can we ask for our deposit back.

José M. : Hi there
José M. : its not matter you signed the contract or not
José M. : as they as they can probé it, the contract, the paid is a deposit
José M. : as spanish law says that deposits are to be lost if you broke the contract
José M. : of they fail When they have to give you the propiety you will got the chance to ask for the double of the deposit
José M. : Jose M spanish atorney
José M. and other Spain Law Specialists are ready to help you