How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask José M. Your Own Question
José M.
José M., Attorney
Category: Spain Law
Satisfied Customers: 6304
Experience:  Spanish Attorney
Type Your Spain Law Question Here...
José M. is online now

regarding selling in spain.

This answer was rated:

regarding selling in spain.
José M. :

Hi there

José M. :

José M spanish solicitor

José M. :

May I help you?

José M. :

I need to know about your question in order to help you

José M. :

Please send me the details and I will answer you as soon as possible

José M. :

Thank you

JACUSTOMER-pxmw6l8c- :

We paid a compay a sum off money to get us back what we had paid for apratment in Gran canaria in May this year we had a few e-mails from regarding it going to court nothing more'

José M. and other Spain Law Specialists are ready to help you
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

We want to know can we get our money back.

Hi there, i need the name of the company and all the data you have from they and I Will study if they are honest people or scamers for you, Thank you. Also I will tell you about the nexts steps you have to take to manage properly
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Ok it will take a few days. the name of the is as follows: CLA ~PORTO~de

MORGAN. It will afew days for me to do this

Ok, I Will need their adress and identification number. Take your time. Thank you