How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask José M. Your Own Question
José M.
José M., Attorney
Category: Spain Law
Satisfied Customers: 6453
Experience:  Spanish Attorney
Type Your Spain Law Question Here...
José M. is online now

If I have been given full custody of my 2 children by a Spanish

Customer Question

If I have been given full custody of my 2 children by a Spanish court after a domestic violence incident last week, does my husband have the right to hold my sons passport from me?
I am desperate to fly home. I have my passport and my daughters passport.
Submitted: 3 years ago.
Category: Spain Law
Expert:  José M. replied 3 years ago.
José M. : Hi there
José M. : in order to go home with the kids you will need to ask for it to the judge in court
José M. : as long as you do not do it the father could avoid the exit of them to Spain
José M. : If you take them out of Spain without permission you could lost the custody
José M. : So, you need to ask to your solicitor to ask for the permission in court
José M. : Thank you