How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask José M. Your Own Question
José M.
José M., Attorney
Category: Spain Law
Satisfied Customers: 6364
Experience:  Spanish Attorney
Type Your Spain Law Question Here...
José M. is online now

I have been informed that to make a denunciar in Spain

This answer was rated:

I have been informed that to make a denunciar in Spain I have to be on Spanish soil (and have a Spanish address)
Can a lawyer (or other agent) make a denuciar to teh Guardia Civi or court on your behalf whilst you are not in the country
Hi there

You can contract a local atorney to manage in court for you and no more adresss needed
Take it easy because spanish courts are very slow in most areas
Thank you
José M. and other Spain Law Specialists are ready to help you