How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask José M. Your Own Question
José M.
José M., Attorney
Category: Spain Law
Satisfied Customers: 6360
Experience:  Spanish Attorney
Type Your Spain Law Question Here...
José M. is online now

Jose Thanks previous answers I have another

This answer was rated:

Hi Jose
Thanks for your previous answers
I have another question
As mentioned previously I had to go to the court of primera instanza regarding contact issues and am waiting upon a judgement
It was a very confusing experience
My daughters mum lied gratuitously during the hearing. I had the evidence to prove this - (after I got home)
I forwarded all the evidence to the judge
Will this evidence supplied be admitted or should I make a new denunciar to the court accussing her of lying?
Hi there
You do not have to wait to put a denounce against her for lying and make false denounces
It something you can make it now, denounce her
Customer: replied 2 years ago.


Just to be clear - will the Evidence I sent after the hearing be admitted for use in the judgement?


Yes, it will be admitted
And if it is enought for that, they could make a new judgment againts her at court
José M. and other Spain Law Specialists are ready to help you