How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask José M. Your Own Question
José M.
José M., Attorney
Category: Spain Law
Satisfied Customers: 6360
Experience:  Spanish Attorney
Type Your Spain Law Question Here...
José M. is online now

I am an aesthetic nurse. Can I travel to Spain to treat my

This answer was rated:

I am an aesthetic nurse. Can I travel to Spain to treat my family and friends for cosmetic injections .Eg dermal filler and botox?
Hi there,

According to the law you can no work in Spain.
You need a work permission and an insurance for civil damages in a mistake happen
It is not matter if they are friends or not, legally you can no work here and its risky you do if something becomes wrong, even you could be sent to jail
If you want to become legal you will need a permission, and make your own center here to work or be contracted for somebody alse with the legal autorithation
Thank you
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Ok many thanks. Who do I contact to register to work as a registered Nurse in Spain? I have applied to my governing body for certification that can be transferred .

In order to work legally in Spain for your own you have to ask for a permission in the Social Security and tax office in Spain. With that you could work everywhere for somebody alse
Once you have it and you want to open your own business you will need a permission for your place at the City Hall where you want to work.
Thank you
José M. and other Spain Law Specialists are ready to help you