How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask José M. Your Own Question
José M.
José M., Attorney
Category: Spain Law
Satisfied Customers: 392
Experience:  Spanish Attorney
Type Your Spain Law Question Here...
José M. is online now

I am moving to Spain in 2016 I have been told that there may

Customer Question

I am moving to Spain in 2016 I have been told that there may be able to claim some financial benefits from the Spainish government .
I am retired .
I am also been told I will get free medical in England.
In England I get housing and council tax benefits.
Thank you.
Submitted: 3 years ago.
Category: Spain Law
Expert:  José M. replied 3 years ago.
Hi thereRetired people in Spain has some benefits as in public transports and some thers, but not from the nation goberment, this benefits come from the City hall in most casesIn order to get free medical service you need to inscribe you as a resident and ask for the sanity card. So, once you decide to reside here, inscribe your self as a resident in the city hall of the place you want to reside and get info there about the benefits this council gives to you, and ask for the sanity cardThank you