How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask José M. Your Own Question
José M.
José M., Attorney
Category: Spain Law
Satisfied Customers: 6305
Experience:  Spanish Attorney
Type Your Spain Law Question Here...
José M. is online now

I am British ( EU passport )and my wife is Japanese ( holding

Customer Question

I am British ( EU passport )and my wife is Japanese ( holding a Japanese passport ). We wish to live in Spain. Can she have a resident visa?
Submitted: 2 years ago.
Category: Spain Law
Expert:  José M. replied 2 years ago.
Yes Sir, as a Brithits person you have the right to get papers to reside for your legal partner in Spain
You will need to ask for them at the police station With marriage certifícate, uk family inscription at uk civil / marriage register and passports
If you tell me the place where do you want yo reside I will tell you the closer police station for it
Thank you