How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask José M. Your Own Question
José M.
José M., Attorney
Category: Spain Law
Satisfied Customers: 6359
Experience:  Spanish Attorney
Type Your Spain Law Question Here...
José M. is online now

I need a second opinion please.I have to attend Court in

This answer was rated:

Hi I need a second opinion please.I have to attend Court in Benidorm for a Oral Trial as the Defendant. For someones injuries.I have not been found guilty of anything,but I am being told by my Spanish solicitor she can not represent me in court and I have to be there.Why is this when I haven't even been found guilty of anything.The incident was 26 months ago and I never got charged when I got arrested.All I did was pull a friend from a scuffle.
Hi there, as your solicitor says you can not be represented for him or anybody alse and you must be there in order to defend you
If you not go you will be considered gilty without chance to defend you
So, go there and let your solicitor defend you
Thank you
José M. and other Spain Law Specialists are ready to help you