José M.
José M., Attorney
Experience:  Spanish Attorney

If I have a draft contract with a Spanish company, I have begun

If I have a draft contract with a Spanish company, I have begun providing the services as laid out in the contract but I have been unable to secure a signature on the contract despite requesting the signature several times, can you confirm how legally binding the terms of the contract are?
Many thanks,
Hi thereI am José M. spanish solicitor May I help you?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Yes please Jose, could you provide a response to the question that I have outlined above please?

Many thanks,

If the contract is not signed rarely we could force them to go ahead with it if they do not wantIf you have ask for it and you could lately probe it, and they have gone ahead, you could try to probe the judge the facts
I mean. Witout a legal sign on it they could feel free to go ahead, so, you will need it
It does not mean that you have nothing. If you have the probes that you ask for it and lately you have recibed instrtuctions, you could tell so the judge and winBut you need the sign to be sure
So, since now, gat all the probes about their instructions and keep them safe, ask for a signed contract, and wait an answer
I am on line if needed, thak you
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

I don't think at this stage the client will sign as unless we can resolve the issues we are currently having, we may both choose to terminate the agreement early. In this case, what is the likely outcome. Early termination in the contract will result in penalties to cover the costs of implementation. What do you think is the likely ruling in Spanish Law?

Spanish law says, in short, that the contract is finished once the parts agree, and that oral contract are legal. So, it could be proved that the contract does exist
And you know that if we broke a legal contract we could get a penalty. So, in this cases the best is to force the other part to be outside the law/ the contract