How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask José M. Your Own Question
José M.
José M., Attorney
Category: Spain Law
Satisfied Customers: 6359
Experience:  Spanish Attorney
Type Your Spain Law Question Here...
José M. is online now

I live in Spain and need to know whether I need to keep my

Customer Question

I live in Spain and need to know whether I need to keep my antique or historic firearms in my collection in a secure gun safe bolted into the concrete floor of my home. These guns are never fired and held purely for collecton
******** ****** *******.********
Submitted: 2 years ago.
Category: Spain Law
Expert:  José M. replied 2 years ago.
Hi there
You need licence tipe L and modify the guns or take out some spares and keep them far away where the arms are
Once the arms are useless to fire you do not need special place to have Read more here José M Spanish atorney