José M.
José M., Attorney
Experience:  Spanish Attorney

Thank you, ***** ***** you reply. If I choose to pursue my

Thank you, ***** ***** you reply. If I choose to pursue my claim for return of my "aportacion", as I would like to, are you able to recommend a lawyer who would act for me on a "no win, no fee" basis. The fee then, clearly, to be an agreed percentage of
the return?
Yes, I personaly could study the case, tell your options, and then, take the procedure for myself or take another college for you with this conditions called in Spain "a éxito" with that means that no charge if no win and the percentage agreed
If you want to try with me I have to follow the rules of the site and send you an offer with my personal data with an small payment for this site. I will send you the ofer now and you could decide then.
If you want another college data I could give you for free
I send you my mail and phone
I will send you an email with my data