How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask José M. Your Own Question
José M.
José M., Attorney
Category: Spain Law
Satisfied Customers: 6361
Experience:  Spanish Attorney
Type Your Spain Law Question Here...
José M. is online now

Same property as last question - gated community of several

This answer was rated:

Same property as last question - gated community of several apartment blocks in calahonda managed by the property owners. Due to illness and loss of employment through said illness payments for the utilities have not been made. Immobility and loss of sensory
touch caused by illness have prventented ability to write. My partner and I have been found guilty in our absence and have been presented with a large bill as a consequence. My question is, now that I'm well enough to type this to you, I would like to know
if I can stop the writ about to be served on the basis the court was not made aware of the seriousness of my illness. Illnesses covering the time are Multiple Sclerosis plus a heart attack and blood clots on the lungs ( all of which I've been hospitalised
You could look and find some legal missed steps in order to help you if you contrcat a local attorney who try to study your chances to make an appeal or something
But it requieres money and time and is risky
If you got money to pay, do not lose it contracting an atorney, deal with them an agrement
Thank you
Please to rate positively my questions
I will do my best in order to help you
Thank you
José M. and other Spain Law Specialists are ready to help you