How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask José M. Your Own Question
José M.
José M., Attorney
Category: Spain Law
Satisfied Customers: 6361
Experience:  Spanish Attorney
Type Your Spain Law Question Here...
José M. is online now

Do you need a detached property to run a & from in Spain

This answer was rated:

Do you need a detached property to run a B&B from in Spain
Hi there, could you clarufy your question? What do you mean?
Thank you. José M. Spanish atorney.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
I would like to run a B&B in Spain, but I am told that planning permission would NOT be granted in a Town House (Terrace) and would only be given to a B&B run from a Detached house (Villa). And that if a Business were run from a Town House(Terrace), the B&B business could be closed downI hope that I have made myself a little clearer. I am asking about an aspect of Town Planning Laws in SpainThanksLynne
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Hello Jose
At present I run a B&B / small Hotel from a residential street in Birmingham and I needed Planning Permission to be able to run my business and this was one of the aspects involved in the Planning Laws in the UK
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Hello Jose MI hope that you can answer my question about Town Planning and Planning consentKind RegardsLynne
Hi Lynne
You need a permission whatever you want to place the terrace on thre public street
If you put the terrace on your own land in front of your propiet you will no need the terrace permission
But if your Cith hall ules do not allow terraces on public places you will no get the permission
The permission always must be gotten from the City hall
José M. and other Spain Law Specialists are ready to help you
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Thank you Jose MI understand a little better nowKind RegardsLynne
Thank you
Have a good day