José M.
José M., Attorney
Experience:  Spanish Attorney
54639574

I have received a scanned copy of a cheque paable to me but

I have received a scanned copy of a cheque paable to me but have been told the cheque was stolen and cashed. The cheque is from Spain and i don't know how to find out if this is real or if i have been conned. i have tried to contact the bank but they don't speak English and I do not speak Spanish. Can you advise me on what I could do. i do have an email stream going back months.
Kim *****
My name is ***** ***** I am happy to help you. Is this a cheque you were expecting?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Good afternoon Alice
The cheque was in final settlement of a claim supposedly made by the Arona Court in Spain. I had paid a solicitor the take the case to court (EU Complaints in Los Cristianos) and the cheque was' sent' by post to me. A letter confirming the letter was received but not the cheque. When I called to ask about the cheque I was told it must have been stolen as it had been cleared through the bank. I don't want to believe this has been a con but really need to know one way or the other. Any advise you can give me would be greatly appreciated.Thank you
OK. I am going to ask one of my colleagues who specialises in Spanish Law to help you. Please bear with us.
Hi there
Is very strange your case, as you say
I think that probably you are an scam victim
If you give more data and or scan the information recibed I could study your case and tell you what to do
José M spanish atorney
Please send me more information when you could
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
I have lots of email which would help. I have attached a few including the scanned cheque.Kim
Hi thereThey are scamersIf you put at google their numbers ( Identification or mobiles) you will reach a lot of webs saying the same thim, the same scamDenounce them to the POLICE and no send them any money http://mindtimeshare.me/2014/10/02/the-strange-services-from-european-complaints-in-tenerife/ They look like to be an honest company but they are not, no spanish adress, no phone number, just mobiles.No honest spanish company works with mobiles and has to have a legal adressBe carefull, they are scamers Thank you
Hi againI have call the mobile you got and speaking english person asnsered me. He does not speak spanishI have ask for the manager of the company once I have introduce my self as spanish atorney and then he cut off the callBe carefull, do not trust themThank you
Even the web page www.eulawyers.com does not exist
They are real scamers
Please to rate positively the service
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Thank you for your response. I did contact the police in Spain about the cheque but they were not interested. An expensive lesson learnt.RegardsKim
Yes Kim, scamers are always working 24/7I am glad you do not lose your money this time with themHave a good dayPlease to rate positively my service, thank you
José M., Attorney
Experience: Spanish Attorney