How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask José M. Your Own Question
José M.
José M., Attorney
Category: Spain Law
Satisfied Customers: 6361
Experience:  Spanish Attorney
Type Your Spain Law Question Here...
José M. is online now

Hola, I hold a British driving licence It has been sent to

This answer was rated:

Hola, I hold a British driving licence
It has been sent to DVLA for renewal
There has been a delay in processing and I haven't received it back
I am flying to Spain today 31st March
I need to drive. Can you advise me what I can do
Derek Dubberley
Hi there. You can drive in Spain with the original licence and or the oficial document who says that it is being renewed. Just with an oficial document that says that your licence is being renewed, you can legaly drive.
Get the oficial document and you could drive here Thank you
José M. and other Spain Law Specialists are ready to help you