How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask José M. Your Own Question
José M.
José M., Attorney
Category: Spain Law
Satisfied Customers: 6299
Experience:  Spanish Attorney
Type Your Spain Law Question Here...
José M. is online now

I am considering buying a "Stop me and Buy One" street

This answer was rated:

I am considering buying a "Stop me and Buy One" street vending ice cream bike to sell the product on the streets of Alicante and Torrevieja. Can you tell me do I need any licences or Police permissions.
Sir, you need to have a licence from the City hall.You should ask first the city hall if the activity is allowed there ( May be not) and the expenses.Once you got the data, you should know you will need to pay autónomos to the spanish tax agencyAs autonomo you will have to make tax declarations every three months for taxesThank youJosé M spanish atorney
José M. and other Spain Law Specialists are ready to help you