How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask José M. Your Own Question
José M.
José M., Attorney
Category: Spain Law
Satisfied Customers: 6299
Experience:  Spanish Attorney
Type Your Spain Law Question Here...
José M. is online now

My father (67 years) has just be sentenced to 4 years 8

Customer Question

My father (67 years) has just be sentenced to 4 years 8 months and is in a cat b prison how quickly can i get him moved to a cat b or d or possible moved to ireland or spain ( irish national and spanish resident)
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Spain Law
Expert:  José M. replied 1 year ago.

Hi there. José M spanish atorney

Your father could ask to the court to be banned from the spanish jail to Ireland, even when he has to stay in jail in his own country

I think its the best he could do, to ask to be banned from Spain to Ireland

His atorney could ask for it to the court and judge will decide

In spain he has to stay 1/3 to the fine to get cat b o tercer grado as it is call in Spain

José M spanish atorney