How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask José M. Your Own Question
José M.
José M., Attorney
Category: Spain Law
Satisfied Customers: 6365
Experience:  Spanish Attorney
Type Your Spain Law Question Here...
José M. is online now

I wish ri claim my Spanish nationality, offered by Spain as

This answer was rated:

I wish ri claim my Spanish nationality, offered by Spain as my sephardi Jewish ancesters were evacuated from Spain many years ago. I can prove my authenticity and would be very happy to hear from you.
Yours Faithfully.
Ann ******* *******

Hi Mss Valentine. José M. Spanish atorney. If you could probe the origin of your right you could claim for the spanish nationality at the closer spanish consulate. Read the requirments here

Please write If you need more help. Thank you

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I was asking if I could apply for Spanish nationality as my Sephardi Jewish family were exiled 3 0r 5 hundred years ago. I am not sure of the exact year. The family name was Valentino.and the name Valentine has gone thought the men and women of my family until today. Eg. I am Ann ******** , Son is Nicholas ******** my cousin is Sally ******** my niece is Mandy ******** and my Grandson Is Hugo******** etc etc
Sally ******** Sarah ******** and David ******** are my niece and nephew. I also have a photograph book of ******** going back for decades, it is very old and has been in the family for years.
I verynmuch look forward to your email.
Your Faithfully.

Hi Ann

The sistem tells me that you did not rate this question and another one

I need you rate them. Thank you for doing it

You could probe your right with the genealogic tree of the family

Thank you

please do not forget to rate the answers, thank you

José M. and other Spain Law Specialists are ready to help you