How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask José M. Your Own Question
José M.
José M., Attorney
Category: Spain Law
Satisfied Customers: 6305
Experience:  Spanish Attorney
Type Your Spain Law Question Here...
José M. is online now

I'm having problems obtaining my First Occupancy Certificate

Customer Question

I'm having problems obtaining my First Occupancy Certificate for my property in Calahonda, Spain, what can I do ?
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Spain Law
Expert:  José M. replied 1 year ago.

Hi there, the best way to get it, is to go to the notario to make a obra nueva procedure, and then, you will have the same rights as first occupancy certificate. Contact a local notraio to make the obra nueva procedure

José M spanish atorney

Obra nueva procedure is a valid docuemnt made for the notario who probes that your home is finish as new ( even whern used) Its not expensive May be 1500 euros at all