How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask José M. Your Own Question
José M.
José M., Attorney
Category: Spain Law
Satisfied Customers: 6300
Experience:  Spanish Attorney
Type Your Spain Law Question Here...
José M. is online now

I had a very bad fall on a public (very slippery) pier in La

Customer Question

I had a very bad fall on a public (very slippery) pier in La Gomera last year resulting in a very complicated break of my upper arm which put me out of work for 8 months (paid). I was in incredible pain for months and now, a year later even though the bone is said to be healed I am in a lot of pain often duet to scar tissue and restricted movement, can't play golf anymore and cycle only short distances as I cant put much pressure on the arm. Also restricted at work and in household chores. Is there a chance that I could ask for compensation in Spain?
Many thanks
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Spain Law
Expert:  José M. replied 1 year ago.


If you put a claim, or denounce, then, here in spain, you could ask for a compensation

If you do nothing then, you are on risk to can do nothing but if you move quicly and contract a local atorney here and send him the complete file you got, he could study your chances

So I recomend you to contract a local atorney there and send hin the complete file as soon as possible

Thank you

José M spanish atorney