How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask José M. Your Own Question
José M.
José M., Attorney
Category: Spain Law
Satisfied Customers: 6366
Experience:  Spanish Attorney
Type Your Spain Law Question Here...
José M. is online now

Issue an inheritance in Spain ,a brother has put a court

Customer Question

issue an inheritance in Spain ,a brother has put a court case against me and another brother ,a Spanish judge has written to me unless I appear in her court room in July 2017 ,she will issue an arrest warrant ,request British police to arrest me ,deport me to Spain and subsequesntly without appearing in court imprison me for 2 to 3 years, I'm still a Spanish citicen
also if I become a British citicen can I still be deported to Spain to be imprisoned
Thank you very much
Kind regards
Submitted: 11 months ago.
Category: Spain Law
Expert:  José M. replied 11 months ago.

Hi, In no case you could be deported into Spain for a inheritage case. Only criminal cases could get this action

I think your brother is trying to fear threath you, that you get fear.

Telling me about the case and I will advice about your chances and riskes

José M spanish atorney